Allow me to introduce myself ..
My name is Quiana (Key-yana) , But most people just call me Qui :). I'm a 17 year old senior at Martin Van Buren High School. I guess I wouldn't consider myself the usual girl. I feel different in so many ways and life is just Astonishing! I'm shy , very quiet until I get to know you. I can be the silliest and coolest person ever. Now enough about me lets talk about this blog I'm starting.
Well it took me some time to figure out what I really wanted to make this blog about. Like 2 minutes to be honest *lol* And I've come to a conclusion that I will just blog about whatever is on my mind at the time. Kind of like a journal. Since the address is astonishing life , why not make it unique with different things. There's so much exciting things going on in my life being this is my senior year why not share it with everyone. From countdown to prom , college , graduation , events , parties , and my favorite thing to do .. EVENT PLANNING !
Stay Tuned Guys And Gals For This ASTONISHING LIFE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment