Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Party Ideas

Party Planning Idea ..

To All the Finding Nemo Lovers like myself , Here's something you  may want to do for your next party .. 

A Disney Mom's Thoughts: Finding Nemo First Birthday Party Food, Goldfish Bar: Swedish Fish, Chocolate FIsh, S'mores Fish, Cookies N Cream Fish, Baby Goldfish, Whole Grain Goldfish and Queso Fiesta Fish
Most of you have seen the new trend of having candy bars at parties. Try a goldfish bar with jars filled with different flavors of goldfish , Swedish fish , chocolate fish and etc. 

Disney Inspired Baby Shower Cupcakes for Girls - Nemo

Delicious Nemo cupcakes !!! 
finding nemo diaper cakes | Baby Diaper Cakes for Girls - Baby Diaper Cakes by Dianna
And for the mommy to Be's looking to have a finding nemo themed baby shower , Get creative and create this beautiful diaper cake for the main table.



1 comment:

  1. omg. I love this theme! I'm so into party themes right now, and I would have never thought of this!

    ReplyDelete